Never relive that last-minute packing scramble again—yah, we see you cramming your toothpaste into your computer bag over there. It’s all about this coordinating (but not matchy-matchy) three-piece set. There’s a roomy, zip-top tote that’s just the right size for three days in Joshua Tree (with three interior pockets to harbor your new crystal collection). The cheerfully striped, tasselled toiletry bag has a waterproof lining to keep that face-oil spill from going nuclear. And the smallest (but possibly mightiest?) bag is a woven coin purse, ideal for stowing away your passport. All to say: You’re really gonna make an amazing first impression at the next wedding weekend.
- Made in Guatemala using fair-trade practices.
- Exterior fabric and tassels are all 100% cotton. Zipper pulls and handles on weekender tote are 100% leather. Weekender tote and coin pouch are lined in 100% cotton canvas. Toiletry bag is lined in waterproof vinyl.
- Weekender tote measures 14 inches tall, 17 inches wide, and 8 inches deep at the base and has a zipper closure. Single zippered interior pocket measures 8 inches by 7 inches. Two open interior pockets each measure 5 inches by 6 inches.
- Toiletry bag measures 6 inches tall, 11 inches wide, and 3 ½ inches deep at the base and has a zipper closure.
- Coin pouch measures 4 ½ inches tall by 6 ½ inches wide and has a zippered closure.
- Hand wash cold and hang dry.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
And why sometimes the only answer is deep-dish pizza.
Doin’ good sure does look good.