We’re all about epic discoveries—and this walnut wood set, with its tiny tool designed to strip herbs of all sizes from their stalks, might rank among our all-time favorites (no more stringy cilantro stems!). Not to discount the gloriously curvy pair of measuring spoons, which feel so good in your hands you might whip up a cake just for an excuse to use them more. Also: The threesome makes such a good hostess gift to demonstrate you’re much more thankful than a bottle of wine can convey.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Made from 100% walnut offcuts salvaged from Tri-Lox Workshops and Millworks.
- Finished with a mixture of walnut oil and beeswax.
- Teaspoon measures 4 ½ inches long, 1 ½ inches wide, and ⅝ inch deep.
- Tablespoon measures 6 ⅛ inches long, 1 ¾ inches wide, and ⅞ inch deep.
- Herb stripper measures 4 ⅝ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide, and ½ inch tall.
- Wash by hand with dish soap and dry immediately. To protect the wood, use a cotton cloth to apply a food-grade oil, like walnut, linseed, or mineral, monthly.
- Shown with Cherry Hexagon Cutting Board.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
It's going down—we’re yelling timber.
Parsley: Not just for garnishes anymore.