"These candles smell incredible (and I'm picky about scents, so I promise I can be trusted on this), but they're also just really, really PRETTY. The colored glass is so pigment-rich that they really pop, but the overall design is super minimal—so no need to be scared of veering from that neutrals-only design rule you've applied to your home-decor philosophy. And! The boxes they come in are equally gorgeous, in that "but how could I possibly trash this?" way that makes for the perfect no-gift-wrap-required housewarming/dinner party/I'm-being-a-good-friend-today present. Keep a couple in your cabinet for the next time you don't feel like stopping by the liquor store on the way to your pal's house." —Claire
- Made in America.
- 11 oz. in a gray glass container, with dual wicks.
- Scent: Steeped Camellia leaf, Bergamot, and Myrhh.
- Burns for 65 hours.
- Warning: To prevent fire, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from anything that can catch fire. Trim wick to 1/4 inch prior to lighting. Do not allow wax trimmings to accumulate in wax pool. Place on a temperature-safe surface. Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- 100% hand-poured vegetable wax blend, with double cotton wicks.
- Shown with Night Bloom Candle and Desert Rose Candle.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
- Domestic orders will ship with FedEx Ground within 5 business days. Not available for overnight shipping.