"I'd been dealing with this thing where I felt like every face oil I tried just sat on top of my skin instead of absorbing into it. And so I'd go to bed wearing it, and it would just rub off on my pillow. Cool way to lose money while you sleep! And have dry skin! Anyway, then this stuff landed in my life, and not only does it smell like clean, herby goodness, but it also actually, you know, absorbs and moisturizes. In a big way! I wake up, and my face looks dewy and fresh instead of sad. In the winter, I use it more like a serum and layer it under a thicker moisturizer for maximum flakiness-fighting." —Claire
- Made in NYC.
- 4 fl. oz. in a glass bottle.
- Fair-trade organic avocado and coconut oil, with organic clary sage and fair-trade organic mint oil.
- Scent: Earthy, clean, lively, herbal, refreshing.
- Apply 3 to 5 drops to moist, clean face and neck. Massage on the body after bathing.
- Ingredients: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*^, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *^, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*^ (*Certified Organic ^Certified Fair-Trade).
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.