Sodalite, the rich blue stone that anchors these dangly stunners, is said to help with communication—and, man, do these make a statement. As those little medallions twirl freely in their polished pine loops, swing your head around, reveling in how shockingly light these earrings are. We know what you’re thinking: You don’t say.
- Handmade in L.A.
- Blue sodalite stones bezel-set in gold-plated earrings, with 14-karat-gold-fill chain, goldtone medallions, and natural, sustainable pine wood disks with a clear gloss finish.
- Each earring measures 3 ¼ inches long in total; stones measure ¾ inch in diameter, pine disks measure 2 inches in diameter, and medallions measure 1 inch in diameter.
- Stone and wood color may vary slightly.
- Store in pouch to avoid scratching. Avoid applying too much pressure to wood and stone to prevent cracking, and do not expose wood to excess moisture.
- Shown with Wool Joyce Coat, Turquoise Bella Gold Ring, and White Oxford Shirt.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Okay, fine, you can Instagram the beautiful beaches.