"If you turn up your nose at anything that smells like freesia, baby powder, or sun-ripened raspberry (maybe you overdid it on the body sprays in middle school?), well, there's a candle for that. This coconut and beeswax creation smells cozy and warm and right—the sort of thing that anyone in your household can get behind. Also, I tell myself that filling the air with something called Coin is good for my financial prospects, but no promises there." —Erica
- Hand-poured in L.A.
- 8.8 oz in a glossy black glass tumbler; measures 3 ½ inches tall.
- Scent: Copper, rust, moss, saffron, and plug tobacco.
- Burns for 55 hours.
- Coconut and beeswax with braided cotton wick.
- Directions: Remove candle from packaging before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Place on a heat-resistant surface. Candle will be hot when lit. Keep wax pool free of debris. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time. Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Always keep an eye on a burning candle. Keep away from flammables. Keep out of reach of of adolescents and beloved pets.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.