"When I went to Northern Italy last June, all of the orange trees were blooming—AND THE SMELL. I'm not about to try to tell you this candle is as good as a vacation on the Liguarian Sea—I'm not a total fool—but its scent does have a pack-that-sarong getaway quality that I'm always looking for more of in my life (and especially when I'm not so lucky as to be eating prawns in a swimsuit on a rocky beach)." —Erica
- Handmade in NYC.
- 6.5 ounces in a glass tumbler.
- Burns for 50 hours.
- Scent: cedar and neroli.
- Ingredients: tropical palm oil wax, essential oils, cotton wick.
- Directions: Remove candle from packaging before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Place on a heat-resistant surface. Candle will be hot when lit. Keep wax pool free of debris. For best results, burn candle for at least one hour but not more than three hours at a time. Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Always keep an eye on a burning candle. Keep away from flammables.
- Not typically eligible for overnight shipping—but email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
- Domestic orders ship within two weeks.