“Repeat after me: There’s nothing wrong with buying a candle just to get your hands on the pretty container it’s housed in. Especially when said container is this ridiculously sleek, double-walled glass, perfect for your morning matcha once the wax is all used up. But all that said? This guy smells as chic as it looks. So you didn’t need an excuse anyway.” —Claire
- Hand-poured in Florida.
- 6 ounces in a double-walled glass container.
- Burns for 40 to 45 hours.
- Scent: Castillo, notes of cypress, salt, and smoke.
- Ingredients: Cotton wick, reusable boroscilicate clear glass, soy wax, essential oil and fragrance oil blend.
- Directions: Remove candle from packaging before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Place on a heat-resistant surface. Candle will be hot when lit. Keep wax pool free of debris. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time. Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Always keep an eye on a burning candle. Keep away from flammables.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.