"Pretty sure the last body butter I got excited about smelled of mangos and was purchased with babysitting money. Well, consider this a nineties revival because I'm very feeling this. With its combo of butters (just like the name says, in this case shea and cocoa) and oils (sunflower and safflower, both), it's ultra-hydrating and thus perfect for days when straight coconut oil won't do. And the scent is blessedly much mellower than anything I was interested in wearing in eighth grade." —Erica
- Made in San Francisco.
- 4 ounces in a glass jar.
- Benefits: Petitgrain Essential Oil strengthens nerves and nervous system and aids in relieving anxiety, depression, and stress. Roman Chamomile Essential Oil calms the skin, mind, and body and helps support healthy immune system function. Clary Sage Essential Oil has been used for centuries to help hormonally support the female body and helps relieve PMS, menopause, and stress. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil helps relieve insomnia, fatigue, and other stress-related conditions.
- Directions: Apply and massage on your hands, face, and body. Graininess may occur over time due to natural ingredients, but this does not affect the efficiency of the product. To reliquify, place the jar in warm water. Shelf life is ~12 months.
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, essential oils of: Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain)*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage)*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower* — * denotes Certified Organic and ** denotes Certified Non-GMO ISO
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.