"I keep reading about Vitamin C everywhere—or maybe it just feels that way? It neutralizes free radicals! It stimulates collagen production! It protects against pollution and UV rays (a.k.a., stuff that causes wrinkles)! Well, ok, dermatologists and magazines, I'm listening and putting this stuff on my mug every morning. The fact that it smells nice and has a squishy-slick consistency that I find weirdly appealing certainly helps." —Erica
- Made in Australia.
- 50 ml in a glass bottle.
- Directions: Apply it twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines, use it as a toner, or soothe sunburnt skin.
- Benefits: The extract from the kakadu plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin. Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
- Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives).
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.