"When it comes to skincare, I fall squarely in the 'If it doesn’t hurt, how do you know it’s working?' school of thought. Which is not to say this facial scrub hurts so much as it is to say you can really feel it working—hard. And the results are immediate: My cheeks are so stinkin’ soft and fresh-feeling afterward. It’s made of walnut powder combined with all sorts of other good stuff, including a lovely smelling peppermint oil, which, when combined with the sloughing, is about as good a wake-me-up as you’re going to find before your morning coffee." —Claire
- Made in L.A.
- 2 oz in a glass jar.
- Benefits: Blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids, and walnut powder combine to create a gentle exfoliant that leaves your skin feeling brand new.
- Directions: We recommend using this scrub twice a week. Scoop out and apply to wet skin. The water will allow the product to foam. Gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Avoid using on any cuts or delicate areas. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Protect your skin with SPF after use, as AHAs can leave skin sensitive to the sun.
- Ingredients: Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
Gloria Noto’s got something to tell you.