“The internet tells me the name of this shade is a reference to Francis Ford Coppola’s Dracula, but it was definitely giving me Fairuza Balk in the The Craft vibes. You know the way her eyes really pop in that movie? I’m starting to think it was all in the color of her lipstick. Don’t let the goth thing get to you, though: The genius of these Ilia lipsticks is that they go on sheer and only get bold if you want them to.” —Claire
- Made in L.A.
- 0.14 oz in a twist-up tube.
- Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Triisostearyl Citrate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 7 CI15850, Red 28 CI45410, Yellow 5 CI19140. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.