“I’m not a patchouli person. At all. Which is why I was really surprised to find it in the list of ingredients for this herby scent that had me stalking my friend around a party until she finally pulled it out of her purse and let me take a picture of the label so I’d stop asking about it. It smells like trees and plants, not flowers—fresh, green nature balanced by woodsy undertones that come from cedar and hinoki. It’s unisexy, light enough for every day, and distinct in a way that has 'signature scent' written all over it.” —Claire
- Made in L.A.
- .5 oz in a glass bottle.
- This scent is a savory mixture of hinoki wood accord underlined by notes of cedarwood and patchouli with a strong amber character. Top Note: hinoki wood. Mid Note: cedarwood, patchouli. Base Note: white musk.
- Directions: Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance.
- Ingredients: Safflower oil, fragrances. Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid with moisturizing properties.
- Does not contain paraben.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.