"I really fell for this stuff the second time I used it when I had a cold, and the tea tree, grapefruit, and rosemary oil opened up my nasal passages like whoa. That effect's not even the primary benefit: This is one of those hard-working scrubs that moisturizes while it sloughs to leave you with baby-butt-esque skin straight outta the shower (no additional lotioning required). And, speaking of the shower, because the primary exfloliant here is sea salt that dissolves in water, you're not left with a tub full of beauty-product grit—something I get chastised for in my household." —Erica
- Made in Brooklyn.
- 8.5 oz in a glass jar.
- To use: Massage scrub in circular motions into warm, damp skin until salt begins to dissolve. Allow to remain on skin for a few moments for absorption. Rinse when desired. This mineral-rich scrub will detoxify and relieve inflammation. Dead sea salt and pumice stone polish your skin with invigorating exfoliation while sea clay draws out toxins and impurities leaving skin feeling smooth and revitalized.
- Ingredients: Dead sea salt+, shea butter*, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, sea clay+, seaweed*, pumice+, poppy seeds, Vitamin E (non-GMO), rosemary oil extract, tea tree oil, and grapefruit oil. (*organic; +wild harvested).
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
On gauging when that great-for-you stuff’s gone bad.
Scrubs you definitely want.