"This is the kind of cleanser that all the people who give advice on washing your face (dermatologists, for example) recommend: It's creamy and gentle, it doesn't foam, and there's no fragrance involved to irritate your mug. If, like me, you've struggled to get excited about this category of non-sudsy soaps, I'm thinking this one will make you change your tune. The pretty glass bottle makes using it feel luxurious (hey, just telling it like it is), and the aloe vera, comfrey, and green tea are making my skin very happy—which, I recognize, is how I should be judging these things." —Erica
- Made in southern California.
- 3.4 oz in a pump bottle.
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin (Palm), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Corn), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Palm), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (Corn), Coco-Glucoside (Coconut), Glyceryl Oleate (Coconut), Xanthan Gum (Sugar), Propanediol (Sugar), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin (Comfrey), Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Stearic Acid (Palm), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Gluconolactone (Corn), Sodium Benzoate.
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, PEGs, silicones, or petroleum.
- No fragrance, limonene, essential oils, nut oils, or floral extracts.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.