Never second guess your pattern-mixing skills again—this tank does all the heavy lifting for you (cue infomercial music). The intersecting, overlapping lines and big, bad polka dots bring some Op-Art edge to a floaty, black-and-white silk top, and, with its cutaway back and silk-covered buttons up the spine, it looks equally spot-on fluttering above a pencil skirt as it does wafting over your most lived-in jeans.
- Screenprinted in California and sewn in Brooklyn.
- 100% silk.
- Closes with five silk-covered buttons up the back.
- Small measures 38 inches around the bust, 41 inches around the hem, and 20 inches long.
- Medium measures 40 inches around the bust, 43 inches around the hem, and 22 inches long.
- Large measures 42 inches around the bush, 45 inches around the hem, and 24 inches long.
- Exact pattern placement will vary.
- Model is 5’ 8 ½” and wears a size Small.
- Dry clean only.
- Shown with Olive Canvas Skirt.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.