You just got served: Cut by hand from oxidized, reclaimed oak, this delightfully off-kilter board is the perfect thing for holding a hummus swoop or showing off your brie’s best side. Just when you thought you were done Instagramming your food…
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Made from oxidized, reclaimed oak from Big Reuse NYC.
- Board measures 16 ⅛ inches long, 8 ¾ inches wide, and ¾ inches thick.
- Do not use for heavy chopping as that can mar the black finish.
- Wash by hand with soap and dry immediately. To protect the wood, use a cotton cloth to apply a food-grade oil, like walnut, linseed, or mineral oil, monthly.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
It's going down—we’re yelling timber.
Parsley: Not just for garnishes anymore.