"You know you're onto something good when people compliment you on the scent of your bug spray. This DEET-free stuff, made of witch hazel, glycerin, apple cider vinegar, and some mystical combination of essential oils, smells like gingery freshness to me but apparently stinks if you're a mosquito or horsefly, both of which left me alone during a plenty buggy lakehouse weekend. Though I can't vouch for it for full-blown camping adventures, I think it's just the thing to take the bite out of any summertime activities that don't involve collecting firewood." —Erica
- Made in Hudson Valley, New York.
- 4 oz in a spray bottle.
- Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, CSA Essential Oil Blend.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.