"I'm impatient and therefore a sucker for anything that shows immediate results. As soon as I rinse this stuff off, my skin looks tighter (thank you, pink clay, for pulling all the gunk out of my pores!), brighter (way to go, Vitamin C!), and just generally glowier (let's hear it for rosehip!). When I'm really antsy, I mix it into a thinner consistency—don't fuss with a bowl for prep, the palm of your hand works just fine if you ask me—that dries right away and is ready to be rinsed off by the time I'm finished brushing my teeth." —Claire
- Made in Brooklyn.
- 1.2 oz in a glass jar.
- Ingredients: French pink clay, Australian pink clay, rosehip powder*, strawberry extract, hibiscus powder*, chamomile powder*, geranium oil. (*organic)
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
On gauging when that great-for-you stuff’s gone bad.
Scrubs you definitely want.