"If you think this is fancy Purell, you're missing the point. Really, it's an all-purpose fix for any germy skin thing. It's my go-to for calming down a pimple overnight—you just spritz in on a Q-tip and let the mix of ethyl alcohol and antiseptic essential oils like lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, geranium, and sage work their magic. But, come to think of it, I should probably be stashing it in my workbag, too, for some post-Pilates underarm refreshing." —Erica
- Made in Pennsylvania.
- 2 oz in a spray bottle. 8 oz in a dispenser.
- Active ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 65% (Alcohol Special Denatured)
- Other ingredients: Water Distilled (Water (Aqua)), Essential Oils (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Clary Sage), vegetable-based Glycerine*, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, dl-Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether Distearate, Aloe Barbadensis^, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile Extract), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Extract). (^Organic/Non-GMO)
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.