Made in partnership with our pals at Lingua Franca, this 100% cashmere sweater is here to take your professional enthusiasm to the next level. This buttery soft wonder—with its dreamy fit and hand-stitched script—promises to be the one piece in your closet as right for your first day at the new job you worked so dang hard to get as for a Sunday spent poring over your backlog of New Yorkers. And, to make you feel extra warm and fuzzy, a portion of proceeds from its sale go to Her Justice, an organization that stands with women living in poverty in NYC—many of whom are survivors of intimate partner violence—by recruiting and mentoring volunteer lawyers to provide them with free legal help.
- Made in China and hand-stitched in NYC.
- 100% cashmere with hand-stitched embroidery.
- 40% of net proceeds from each sweater go toward Her Justice.
- Extra-Small measures 37 inches around the bust, 14 ¾ inches across the shoulders, and 23 inches long. Sleeves measure 29 ½ inches long.
- Small measures 38 ½ inches around the bust, 15 ¼ inches across the shoulders, and 24 inches long. Sleeves measure 30 ¼ inches long.
- Medium measures 40 inches around the bust, 15 ¾ inches across the shoulders, and 24 inches long. Sleeves measure 31 inches long.
- Large measures 42 inches around the bust, 16 ¼ inches across the shoulders, and 26 inches long. Sleeves measure 31 ½ inches long.
- Dry clean or hand wash with a wool or cashmere detergent and lay flat to dry.
- Shown with Suki Pants in Light Indigo, Waffle Slim Pant in White, Black A-Line Midi Skirt, and Golden Slice Necklace.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.