"I've been wearing the same perfume for a good long while, but when I reached for this one day instead, a friend leaned in closer and said, 'What is that?!' That's pretty much how I felt the first time I sniffed it out, too, especially because I never would have guessed the notes—sandalwood, cedarwood, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vetiver—would speak to me like they do. Thing is, combined, they don't really smell like any of those to my nose—more like clean laundry and fresh-cut grass and campfire all at once." —Erica
- Made in L.A.
- .5 oz in a glass bottle.
- This scent is a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood & sandalwood accord supplemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg complex with an earthy vetiver note. Top Note: sandalwood, cedarwood. Mid Note: vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon. Base Note: amber wood.
- Directions: Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance.
- Ingredients: Safflower oil, fragrances. Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid with moisturizing properties.
- Does not contain paraben, sulfate, or phthalate.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.