"Let me tell you the story of how this perfume ended up on this website. It starts in a conference room in Brooklyn where Izzy, our content producer, sat down next to me smelling like a goddamn dream. Like, really, really good—but not in an overwhelming way, ya know? Just in a woodsy, gender-neutral, little bit smoky, little bit herbal-y, little bit floral-y way. First I told her I loved the way she smelled, then I asked her not to tell HR that I said that, and then I asked her where her perfume was from and what it was called so we could sell it on Of a Kind. The end!" —Claire
- Made in Seattle.
- 30 ml in a spray bottle.
- Scent: Targa opens with bright bergamot, green peppercorn, and Indian frankincense, giving the fragrance an unexpected lightness like the spark of a flame. Choya loban, a much smokier derivative of frankincense, coupled with cade and rare, highly prized Omani frankincense create an ancient, palatial smoke accord. Teak, cedar wood, and cypress give the fragrance a brisk, boreal quality, while smoky guaiacwood, leathery oud, aged oak, and smooth sandalwood strike a dark, deep accord of woods. Fleeting traces of exquisite helichrysum, davana and geranium enhance the fragrance with a very subtle shade of color, anchored with enticing notes of nagarmotha.
- Notes of guaiacwood, teak, oud, copaiba balsam, Indian frankincense, cedar, black pepper, nutmeg, choya loban, nagarmotha, Omani frankincense, sandalwood, green peppercorn, smoke, oak, cistus, ambrette, myrrh, davana, helichrysum, geranium, vetiver, caraway, and opopanax.
- Ingredients: Denatured alcohol, fragrance.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Domestic orders will ship with FedEx Ground within 5 business days. Not available for overnight shipping.