“I recently had a bit of an awakening re: my skincare routine, and it was this: Oils, no matter how many of them I layer on, are just not enough on their own. Even the ones that seem to absorb quickly leave a layer on top of my skin that gets wiped off on my pillowcase as soon as I get in bed. Enter: creams. This one is unlike any I’ve tried before. From day one, my skin was softer and looked better, and I didn’t have that end-of-day dryness I’m so used to. (I guess that’s that time release thing referenced in the product name? Must be.) The best part? You’re encouraged to mix it up in the palm of your hand with an oil for the best of both worlds—and, like magic, it all soaks into your skin instead of your bedding.” —Claire
- Made in California.
- 1.69 oz.
- To use: Use alone as the ultimate moisturizer, delivering a steady dose of highly effective hydration.
- Ingredient benefits: Aloe vera boosts hydration, Antioxidant-rich tea extracts slow down the aging process, Hyaluronic acid plumps up time lines and wrinkles, Calendula soothes skin inflammation, Carrot seed oil revitalizes the skin refreshes the skin with hydrated texture.
- Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis [Aloe Vera] Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis [Calendula] Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis [Green Tea] Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii [Shea] Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius [Saflower] Oleosomes (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Aqua, Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Palmitate, Daucus Carota [Wild Carrot] Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba [Meadowfoam] Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis [Jojoba] Seed Oil, Crithmum [Sea Fennel] Maritimum Extract, Rosmarinus [Rosemary] Officinalis Leaf Extract, P-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.