“I associate rose-scented perfumes with very specific people in my life: My late great-aunt Ruth, who lived in NYC for all of her 102 years and had a subscription to the ballet for most of them; my good friend the extraordinarily talented photographer, Jamie Beck, whose preoccupation with the concept of romance is unparalleled; and this girl in my college art-history class who wore Tod’s loafers and silk scarves even though she was only nineteen—and somehow managed to pull them off all the same. This perfume smells like elegance without being overpowering or smothering, and the notes of lemon, bergamot, and and salt water make it feel a little more sophisticated—and down-to-earth, even—than your average flower-forward scent.” —Claire
- Made in America.
- 50 ml in a glass bottle.
- Scent: Spritzers aboard the famous Salt Spray Rose. Sinatra’s summer wind, dunegrass in the distance, rosehip, the white lighthouse.
- Top notes are bergamot, lemon oil, and petals. Heart notes are linden, salt spray rose accord, and dune grass. Base notes are muscone, salt water, and white moss.
- Ingredients: Alcohol denat., parfum, aqua, evernia prunastri extract, citral, geraniol, linalool, eugenol.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.