Who needs a class ring when you could have this thing? With its trio of vibrant stones and its substantial signet setting, it would win you the title of Most Badass, surely, and also Most Innovative—that’s thanks to the purple lolite, said to be the patron stone of all things creative. Oh, and you’d lock down the Best Personality superlative, of course, but you earned that yourself.
- Made in NYC.
- 14-karat-gold-plated sterling silver with AAA-quality baguette yellow cubic zirconia, baguette natural lolite, and round synthetic Russian emerald green stones.
- Ring measures 7 ⅕ millimeters across and 22 millimeters high. Yellow stone measures 6 millimeters long by 4 millimeters wide, lolite stone measures 5 millimeters long by 2 ½ millimeters wide, and emerald stone measures 4 millimeters in diameter.
- Store in a cool, dry place and polish with a soft cloth.
- Shown with Tied Box Top in Sand,
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Hiking and breweries totally go together.
20th-century design in the house.