"Yes, I wash my hair with a bar of soap. Oh, I sense the face you're making right now, but trust me when I tell you this is going to become a thing. The first five ingredients are dream-city for your strands: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, fresh goat milk, and shea butter—nourishing and never stripping. And, like everything Daughter of the Land makes, it smells fantastic. Other benefits of the bar that might just convince you: No plastic bottle means way less waste, and the fact that it's not liquid means in doesn't ooze all over your toiletry bag every time you travel." —Erica
- Made in NYC.
- 3 ¼ ounces.
- Uses: For hair, lather a small amount of foam and apply to scalp, condition if desired. For body, lather and cleanse.
- Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Fresh Goat Milk~, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hydroxide+ , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Miel (Honey).
- Made with certified organic, fair trade, certified humane and GMO-free ingredients.
- Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.