This stretchy, raglan-sleeve number is covered with a Sound of Music-inspired print that includes a few of everyone’s favorite things—from kittens (yes, with whiskers) and picnics to roses and treble clefs. Pull it on when your day needs a little extra oomph—it will make you feel alive, just like those hills.
- Designed in NYC and made at a fair-trade factory in Mumbai, India.
- 100% cotton knit body with 100% cotton rib collar and cuffs.
- Extra-Small measures 20 inches long, 35 inches around the chest, and 34 inches around the waist. Sleeves measure 23 inches long.
- Small measures 20 ¼ inches long, 36 ½ inches around the chest, and 35 ½ inches around the waist. Sleeves measure 23 ¼ inches long.
- Medium measures 20 ½ inches long, 38 inches around the chest, and 37 inches around the waist. Sleeves measures 23 ½ inches long.
- Large measures 20 ¾ inches long, 39 ½ inches around the chest, and 38 ½ inches around the waist. Sleeves measure 23 ¾ inches long.
- Extra-Large measures 21 inches long, 41 inches around the chest, and 40 inches around the waist. Sleeve length measures 24 inches long.
- Model is 5'8" and wearing an extra-small.
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Superb hostessing with a chance of meatballs.
A how-to guide for small-space dwellers—or anyone, really!