"The vibe of this perfume is mature, sophisticated, and just a smidge beachy: It smells like a woman who was going to Tulum since way before it was a thing, knows how to crack a coconut, and can tie a sarong nine different, very chic ways. Bonus: It comes in a wonderfully sleek rollerball tube that can be slipped into a carry-on headed for San Miguel de Allende, Oaxaca, or wherever you're off to next." —Erica
- Made in America.
- 10 ml in a glass tube.
- Scent: The wild shrill of Black Francis coming through the radio in the August heat. Ripe fig, iris, coconut milk, tonka and dry blond woods.
- Top notes are bergamot, green leaf, and pear stem. Heart notes are fig, coconut milk, and iris. Base notes are blond woods, tonka bean, and moss.
- Ingredients: Fractionated coconut oil, isopropyl myristate, parfum (fragrance), coumaring, hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexe, e-carboxaldehyde, benzyl salicylate, citral.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.