Origami-like folds lend this glossy leather bag almost magical proportions, which leave enough room for your current paperback while still maintaining a super slim profile. With a shining golden disk closure, the whole thing is so dang polished it can compensate in spades for those days when you barely have time to brush your hair before leaving the house—and it’s a secret weapon when it comes to shindigs like weddings when you still have a fair amount of stuff to carry around.
- Made in Korea.
- Italian spazzolato leather and Italian calfskin. Gold toned disc hardware and hidden magnetic closure.
- Measures 11 inches high and 9 inches wide, adjustable handle drop measures 11 ½ inches at its shortest and 24 inches at its longest.
- Interior pocket measures 7 ¼ inches by 4 ½ inches, exterior pocket measures 8 inches by 4 ¾ inches.
- Wipe with clean, damp cloth. Rub on lotion or oil to remove scratches or creases.
- Shown with White Oxford Shirt, White Oxford Popover, and Soleil Dress.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
For this designer, getting her hands dirty is half the fun.
Here, the designer Yegang Yoo shows us how it’s done.