This dusky blue silk scarf is the grown-up version of the classic bandanas you probably wore as headbands back in the day. Done up in a fancified fabric, it drapes and ties like a dream—knot it loosely around your neck under an oxford for some L.A. energy or wrap it like a necklace, French style, and you’ll see.
- Made in California.
- 100% silk.
- Measures 21 inches by 21 inches.
- Hand wash cold with a mild cleanser and lay flat to dry; iron face down to smooth out wrinkles. Do not dry clean.
- Due to the nature of the silk, dye transfer may occur if rubbed against light-colored fabrics.
- Shown with Simone Jeans in Black, Seberg Top in White, and Leonie Tote.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Hope you’re ready to fixate on ancient ruins and fermented yogurt sauce.
C’mon and make Rosie the Riveter proud.