“I’m a newbie to world of routine bath-taking but a certified fangirl of all-things hinoki-scented, so this surprisingly beautiful blend of pure Himalayan pink salt and Japanese hinoki essential oil meets me right where I’m at. The benefits go beyond aromatherapy, though: Hinoki is naturally antiseptic and antimicrobial, and Himalayan salt heals, hydrates, and soothes. What more or you looking for in a bath, exactly?” —Claire
- Made in America.
- 24 oz.
- Directions: Add ½ cup of salt (fill the cap about 80% to measure) to warm running water. Relax in bath at least 20 minutes for optimum experience. Close tightly to keep salts dry and aroma fresh. For increased relaxation and to enjoy aroma, try soaking a wash towel in your salt/hinoki bath, squeeze out excess water, and lay it on the face while soaking in the tub.
- Unblended Hinoki essential oil emits a soft woody aroma and hint of citrus.
- Hinoki is naturally antiseptic and antimicrobial Himalayan Salt has healing minerals that soothe aches and soften skin.
- Extra fine grain dissolves easily.
- No petroleum, sulfates, silicon or other artificial additives.
- Ingredients: Certified pure Himalayan salt, Chamaecyparis obtuse (Hinoki) essential oil.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.