“I keep this hydrating hand soap in our powder room, and not only do guests ask about it all the time, but it also lends a seriously wonderful scent to the space—no candle or air freshener required. The hinoki aroma is my hands-down favorite these days: light and woodsy and makes our home smell downright cozy.” —Claire
- Made in America.
- 13 oz. in a plastic bottle.
- This organic plant-based cleanser heals, hydrates and protects skin as it soothes the spirit with the relaxing aroma of the Japanese hinoki tree. Rejuvenate yourself each day with its gentle purifying power and deep therapeutic properties.
- Pure, unblended Japanese Hinoki essential oil emits a soft woody aroma and hint of citrus.
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera.
- Certified 72% organic ingredients wit gentle surfactants.
- Sulfates, SLS, SLES, and parabens free.
- pH 5-6.
- Hinoki is naturally antiseptic and antimicrobial.
- Ingredients: Purified Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Chamaecyparis obtuse (Hinoki) essential oil, Xantham Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.