In case you didn’t get the memo from Bella Hadid and RBG, scrunchies are back in a big way. And why not? They don’t tug or pull, and they’re an easy way to add a little flair to your hair—especially in the case of these patchwork beauties, which come in four different pieced-together patterns made from scraps of the brand’s custom textiles. Pick your fave or collect ‘em all and line them up along your ponytail in a tribute to Claudia Kishi.
- Handmade in NYC.
- Sold individually.
- 100% cotton textile scraps.
- Measures approximately 5 inches in diameter.
- Elastic band stretches to fit.
- Hand wash cold separately or dry clean.
- Shown with White Oxford Popover.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
They’ll help you piece it all together.
These two are material girls in a material world.