"This smells like the grown-up version of riding on someone's bicycle handlebars along a beach boardwalk. What does that mean, you ask? Well, technically, it has notes of saltwater, metal, and amber. Much less technically, it has whiffs of rebellion...but the kind that makes memories and doesn't have consequences. Think the toughest, most badass character in a Judy Blume book." —Erica
- Made in Seattle.
- SCENT NOTES: saltwater, metal, amber.
- DETAILS: At first, all you can smell is a faint spark; something sharp and bright leading down the fuse to a fragrant explosion. Literally, this perfume starts very quiet and takes about ten minutes for the fuse to burn down. Synthesized with the finest raw materials, Pipe Bomb moves from scent to scent within its composition, dazzling with each shift. Like an underwater firecracker bundled with incense, light saltwater notes meld with hot metal to create an inviting, warm glove that shapes differently to fit each wearer's hand. Legal in all 50 states.
- Ingredients: Denatured alcohol, fragrance.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.