Made using a modified version of a Japanese weaving technique called banshu-ori, this wonderfully soft, crinkled scarf is just asking to be scrunched up and wrapped around your neck. The taupe, navy, and oxblood stripes look good twisted every which way—which you should totally take as a challenge to find as many ways to wear it as you can.
- Made in Japan.
- 100% cotton yarn, pre-dyed.
- Measures 68 inches long and 14 ½ inches wide.
- Machine wash cool and lay flat to dry.
- Shown with Brushed Shirt Jacket.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.