"You know how some woodsy scents are so intense that they seem suited exclusively for the cabin of Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox? The goodness that wafts from this candle is the opposite of those. It smells of hinoki, juniper, and eucalyptus—or, in my mind, a campfire way off in the distance, a desert hike that gets just the right about of chilly as you summit, and/or the way it feels to pull on the first sweater of fall. Bonus: The stunning stoneware it lives in can be cleaned out and used for all your warm-beverage-sipping needs after." —Erica
- Made in California.
- 12 oz.
- Hand thrown stoneware with raw speckled finish and white speckled interior. Coconut and apricot wax blend.
- Fragrance: Hinoki, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Fragranced w/ 100% All Natural Essential Oils.
- Approximate 80 hour burn time.
- Wash out and reuse after burning.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.