This colorful set of crayons is equal parts gorgeous art object and totally playful art supply. Each box of five, Memphis Group-inspired glossy sticks is cut with various opaque and translucent shades, and they catch the light just right—but also can be used to make all kinds of crazy cool creative projects. We think the best use is to set them on your coffee table with a pad of paper and see which of your friends is brave enough to dive in. It’s fun for everyone!
- Handmade in Rhode Island.
- Sold as a set of 5.
- Non-toxic parafﬁn wax and color pigment housed in archival foam.
- This set mixes semi-translucent and opaque wax to emulate semi-precious stones, raw minerals, and sea glass. When coloring with the crayons, the lightly pigmented elements create a soft blush of pigment on the page, contrasting the vibrant marks of the opaque elements.
- Each crayon measures roughly 3 inches long, ¾ inches wide, and ¾ inches tall. Box measures 5 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches by 1 inch.
- If you’d like to polish the crayons to a high shine after use, simply lay each side flat on a non grainy paper surface and color! Moving in consistent gestures back and forth will create a flawless finish.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, slight variations in color and pattern may occur.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.