The artisans who hand-weave these throws in West Africa lay out the geometric line patterns by eye—which is not only totally impressive, but also adds a splash of uniqueness that keeps things interesting. The indigo-dyed cotton base has enough weight to keep you warm in the dead of winter—but don’t let that stop you for leaving it draped over the couch year-round. Seasonless things FTW.
- Handwoven in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa.
- 100% hand-dyed raw cotton.
- Measures approximately 44 inches by 71 inches.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle and hang dry. Wash alone as colors may bleed.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.