Let this massive ripstop tote (which folds up in its own compact pouch!) carry you through long holiday weekends, serious farmer’s market hauls, and the good old library book schlep. The cool veg-tanned leather handles are also adjustable, so you can move them around for the most comfortable fit.
- Made in NYC.
- 500 Denier ripstop nylon with 6.5oz hermann oak vegetable tanned adjustable leather straps, zipper closure, and brass studs.
- Large measures 35 inches wide, 23 inches high, and 14 inches deep. One interior snap pocket measures 6 ⅜ by 11 ⅛.
- Lightweight, durable, and water resistant.
- Comes with a small pouch that the bag can be folded into.
- Shown with Dorothea Sweatshirt in Creme/Heather Gray, Forest California Pants, Simone Jeans in Light Indigo, and Mateo Sweater in Navy.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Straight from poke-devouring mouth of one-time resident.