"You know what feels very vacation vibes? Doing a face mask while soaking in a big ol' hotel bath. You know what doesn't feel very vacation vibes? Traveling with a messy face mask. Enter this glorious little packet, which will take up hardly any precious space in your Ziploc. It gets its gunk-busting powers from activated charcoal and its oil-controlling ones from rosemary, willow bark, and zinc oxide. All of which mean you'll come home looking even more refreshed." —Erica
- Made in the U.S.
- 0.8 oz.
- Individually packaged, sold as a single use mask; travel friendly.
- Ingredients: Water, Bentonite clay, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Willow bark extract*, Glycerin*, Silt, Zinc oxide, Activated charcoal, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol. - How to use: Tear open the packet and apply the contents to your face and neck. You may start to feel a tingling sensation, which is totally normal. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Use weekly for best results.
- Rosemary and willow bark extracts and zinc oxide work to control oil and balance skin, while activated charcoal works to pull out grime from deep within pores.
- Vegan. Formulated without SLS and SLES, parabens, PEGs, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasing agents, silicone, phthalates and synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, EDTA, BHA and BHT, hydroquinone, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.