"You know what feels very vacation vibes? Doing a face mask while soaking in a big ol' hotel bath. You know what doesn't feel very vacation vibes? Traveling with a messy face mask. Enter this glorious little packet, which will take up hardly any precious space in your Ziploc. It gets its brightening powers from vitamin C and its skin-calming ones from rcalendula and chamomile. All of which mean you'll come home looking even more refreshed." —Erica
- Made in the U.S.
- 0.8 oz.
- Individually packaged, sold as a single use mask; travel friendly.
- Ingredients: Water, Kaolin clay, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Moroccan red clay, Titanium dioxide, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil.
- How to use: Tear open the packet and apply the contents to your face and neck. You may start to feel a tingling sensation, which is totally normal. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Use weekly for best results.
- Vitamin C works to tighten, brighten, and give you a healthy glow, while calendula and chamomile extracts work to soothe and calm skin.
- Vegan. Formulated without SLS and SLES, parabens, PEGs, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasing agents, silicone, phthalates and synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, EDTA, BHA and BHT, hydroquinone, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.