"I layer so much stuff on my face in the morning (suncreen! tinted oil! serum!) that it's always seemed excessive to add a lotion to the mix. But I've changed my tune since trying out this incredibly lightweight but effective formula. I actually started out using it as my nighttime lotion during the humid summer months as a replacement for my heavier creams and was surprised by how soft it made my skin despite feeling sort of, well, simple (hi, hyaluronic acid). Once the weather turned colder, it got promoted to the AM routine, and I'm happy to report it is excelling in its new role." —Claire
- Made in the U.S.
- 2 oz.
- Ingredients: Water, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetyl alcohol, Butylene glycol, Avena sativa (oat) meal extract, Glyceryl ascorbate (vitamin C), Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium hyaluronate, Aloe (vera) barbadensis leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol.
- How to use: Apply 2-3 pumps of product to your fingertips. Then apply to your face with a gentle massaging motion. Use as needed, morning and night.
- This noncomedogenic, antioxidant rich moisturizer is formulated with an innovative stable form of vitamin C that helps fight free radicals and skin damage. Hyaluronic acid plumps skin, while soothing aloe vera, oatmeal extract, and sunflower oil lock in moisture.
- Vegan. Formulated without SLS and SLES, parabens, PEGs, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasing agents, silicone, phthalates and synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, EDTA, BHA and BHT, hydroquinone, triclosan, or triclocarban.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.