"The problem with so many chemical exfoliants—the kind I prefer because they don't beat up your skin like scrubs—is that they can be crazy drying. And if you thought I was exfoliating to be left with dry, scratchy skin, well, HECK NO. This one is made without salt or alcohol (two of the moisture-sucking culprits) and has a rosewater base to nix the irritation. Oh, and did I mention that it works?! As far as I'm concerned, that XX in the name is a sign that this is serious stuff." —Erica
- Handmade in the U.S.
- 2 oz.
- Ingredients: Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Hydrosol, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment) Filtrate, Acidum glycolicum (Glycolic Acid) Crystals, Xantham Gum.
- An exfoliating glycolic gel made without salt or alcohol so that dryness does not occur with exfoliation. Used to remove surface dryness on the skin that promotes blemishes. A rosewater base makes this gel soothing yet effective.
- Use at night 1-2 times per week.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.