"If you aren't using pimple patches yet, get with the program. I demand it! All you do is cover a zit (ideally one that's, er, surfaced, if you will) overnight with one of these genius little dots. It's like the hardest-working sticker you've ever met, and it sucks the gunk out with its hydrocolloid powers. Trust: You'll see said gunk on the patch in the morning. It works better than anything I've ever tried on blemishes, but because there are no chemical agents involved, it doesn't make your skin dry/flaky/red either." —Erica
- Made in New York.
- 36, 12-millimeter patches. Clear color with a matte finish to suit all skin types.
- Key ingredient: Hydrocolloid.
- All natural and vegan-friendly.
- How to use: 1. Identify the pimple. It’s important to note that the pimple will need to have fluid or pus for it to work. 2. Cleanse. Go through your cleansing routine - cleanser, toner, etc. 3. Apply Mighty Patch. Give it at least 6 hours to work its magic. 4. Remove. Once the patch has turned opaque, you know it worked. Take it off and discard the patch.
- Great for overnight use.
- May not be suitable for people who are allergic to pectin or rubber. Mighty Patch is latex-free.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.