"I've always wanted to love a cleansing oil because the concept appeals to me and my chronically dry skin. But they've never left me feeling fully clean, and I also suspect them of being responsible for more than a few nasty breakouts. This stuff isn't a cleansing oil, but rather a cleanser with a healthy dose of a oil-based ingredients that leaves my skin feeling well-cleansed and remarkably hydrated and soft. The willow bark and tee tree oils keep the pimples at a distance, and the blend of essential oils smells downright delightful."—Claire
- Handmade in Connecticut.
- 4oz in a glass jar.
- Ingredients: Castile Soap (Water, Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Castor Oil*, Citric Acid, Rosemary extract), Vegetable Glycerin*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, White Willow Bark Tincture*, Vitamin E Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Essential Oils of Geranium, Lavender*, and Rosemary.
- Directions: Shake well. Rinse face with warm water. Squirt a dime-sized amount of cleanser into clean hands, then rub together to create suds. Massage into skin with gentle upward motions. Let sit for 30-60 seconds, then rinse off.
- This mild cleanser is formulated with a base of rosewater, Castile soap, vegetable glycerin, and jojoba oil which preserve your skin’s natural oils and balance oil production while cleansing. Known acne-fighters white willow bark and tea tree oil keep blemishes away, and essential oils of geranium, lavender, and rosemary soothe skin and regenerate cells.
- Certified vegan and cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.