"Um, how cool are these?! Each little match, when lit, emits 10 minutes of scent that will make your space smell like a Japanese forest instead of the curry you whipped up for dinner. The packaging is also good-looking and smart, but you probably expected that with a product this brilliant." —Erica
- Made in Japan.
- Contains 8 incense matches and a pad for safe burning.
- Each one of the Hibi matches last for about ten minutes, bringing delightful fragrances to anywhere you bring the palm-sized box, allowing short aromatherapy sessions for the busy individual.
- Japanese Cypress is a balancing woodsy, earthy fragrance.
- Instructions: Strike the head of the stick on the side of the box just like a typical match. Tilt downward for 5 seconds. Blow out and lay it on Hibi's exclusive round mat while it releases its gentle bouquet (don't worry, the patent pending Hibi mat is not flammable).
- Clean before the next use: After using the stick, lift the stick together with the mat and throw away remaining ash. Using another stick of hibi on the mat with the residual ash may mix scents and you may not enjoy the original scent of hibi.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.