We can’t promise the stars will align for you when you’re carrying this thing, but the celestial, hand-painted pattern is so dang pretty that all signs point to your day being better than it would be otherwise. Oh, and the beauty of the sturdy, veg-tanned leather grows with each passing moon cycle.
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Acrylic ink hand-painted on undyed, vegetable-tanned leather with brass and organic cotton YKK zipper and brass rivets.
- Measures 10 inches wide, 8 inches tall, and approximately 1 inch deep.
- Due to the raw, naked, and undyed nature of the leather, over time and with use it will become softer and deepen in color.
- Store in a cool, dry place. To avoid scratching your bag, take care with rings, bracelets, keys, etc.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.