Do the double arcs of these glowing earrings add some real intrigue, or what? The tiny upturned one anchors each to your lobe, and the elegant long one delivers the right amount of length to stand out. They’re just weird enough to draw eyes—but not so out-there that you can’t wear them to work.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- Recycled brass earring with silver sterling posts and backs.
- Each earring measures 1 ¾ inches long and ½ inch wide.
- Store in a cool, dry place and polish with a soft cloth.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Pacific NW FTW.
With their powers combined...