“The thing that causes me angst about going gray is not the reminder of my progressing age—as my mom always says, 'better than the alternative!'—but the thought of all the time involved in trying to cover it up if that's what you choose to do. This gel treatment (full of natural ingredients and without a weird chemical smell!) feels like the perfect interim solution while I’m still in the strays stage. It’s dummy-proof and simple, and I multi-task it by adding a conditioning mask to my ends while I let it sink in, so everything is very shiny, soft, and healthy-looking by the time I rinse it out.” —Claire
- 100 ml.
- Temporary color gel formulated with natural ingredients to cover grays the natural way—without irritating the scalp.
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Suitable for sensitive scalp. Dermatologically tested.
- Color hold: from 5 to 7 shampoos.
- How to use: On towel-dried hair, apply the color gel. If covering only a few grays, use the applicator brush for a targeted and natural result. Otherwise, apply it evenly throughout the hair. Leave on for 40 minutes. To rinse, add a small amount of water, then emulsify by massaging the scalp to help remove excess product. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not wash your hair after rinsing.
- Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-44, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 17, Basic Brown 16, Hc Yellow No. 2, Hc Blue No. 12, 4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol.
- For more information visit christophe-robin.com.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.